We are all familiar with the terms, free radicals and antioxidants. There’s a new one out there …oxidative stress. It’s a buzzword that seems to be fairly new in the conversation. One that we’re more recently focusing on. For good reason.
What Is the Medical Definition of Oxidative Stress?
According to the folks at Merriam-Webster… oxidative stress (noun): physiological stress on the body that is caused by the cumulative damage done by free radicals inadequately neutralized by antioxidants and that is held to be associated with aging.
Keep in mind that oxidative stress is one of our body’s protection mechanisms. Without it, we’d be in trouble. When we start out in life, our bodies are like a finely tuned machine. In perfect balance. We produce more than enough anti-oxidative stress mechanisms to counteract any excess of naturally occurring oxidative stress.
Fast forward to adulthood. Now add those other factors to the mix. You know the ones. Some are avoidable. Some are not. Poor nutrition, not enough sleep, the inevitable toxins in our food, prescribed medications. Don’t forget the threats we face in our environment, in the water we drink and the air that we breathe. We all enjoy the convenience of wifi, but we need to consider the excessive free radicals triggered by low-frequency microwave exposure from cellphones and wifi networks. And it’s only getting worse as 5G towers are popping up all around us. As we struggle with it all, our bodies are overwhelmed by oxidative stress (also referred to as inflammation), they perpetuate that pattern and things continue to get worse. It really is like a “snowball effect.” In an effort to protect us from stress and infection, oxidative stress increases, which ends up damaging our cells and slowing down our protective processes even further.
Since excessive oxidative stress is an issue that affects all of us humans, let’s not accept it as something that we can’t change. That couldn’t be further from the truth. We are all aware of what we need to change in our lives in order to be as healthy as possible. There are the obvious …follow a healthy diet, exercise, avoid toxins. They’re all important and well advised. But not enough.
Our Nrf2 pathway must be activated. In reality, it’s the only way to reduce the excessive oxidative stress we carry around as we get older. Follow this link to Nrf2 News & Reviews to learn more about the Nrf2 pathway and the importance of activation. As a result of his research, Dr. David Perlmutter, MD claims that…
“A better approach to fighting free radicals is to use the body’s own self-defense mechanism. When Nrf2 is activated in the nucleus, it turns on the production of antioxidant enzymes such as Catalase, Glutathione, and Superoxide Dismutase (SOD). These antioxidant enzymes are powerful enough to neutralize up to one million free radicals per second, every second. This one to one million ratio proves to be a far more effective approach in combating aging and disease.
Since the Nrf2 protein remains dormant in a cell until it is activated by a Nrf2 activator. The challenge is to determine what activates Nrf2 to take advantage of the one to one million free radical neutralization mentioned above?”
Direct antioxidants such as vitamin C, Vitamin E, berries and juices have typically been used to neutralize free radicals and to prevent the damage they cause. One molecule of antioxidants from these sources neutralizes one free radical, in other words, they combat free radicals on a one to one ratio. As we age, there comes a tipping point where the direct antioxidants are inadequate to take care of the ongoing damage.
A better approach to fighting free radicals is to use the body’s own self-defense mechanism. To enable our body to automatically produce its own natural antioxidants. Enough to fulfill our daily antioxidant needs. Simply by activating the Nrf2 pathway. Our little yellow pill is the answer. Our Nrf2 Synergizer is clinically proven to be the most powerful and highest quality all natural activator available. On the planet. And it is plant-based. With no negative side effects. And it’s been clinically proven to combat one million free radicals per second, EVERY SECOND!
So …What are the Signs of Oxidative Stress?
- Decreased memory/brain fog
- Muscle/joint pain
- Decreased eyesight
- Sensitivity to noise
- Susceptibility to infections
- Fertility issues
- Auto-immune conditions
- Breathing difficulties
What Diseases are Caused by Oxidative Stress?
Are you ready for this? The list is a long one. It does go on and on. And what you see here isn’t the entire list. Just the most common diagnoses that are caused by or associated with high levels of oxidative stress. This is for real. If you are skeptical, just google the name of the disease + oxidative stress. The search results will confirm our claims. Better yet …go to www.PubMed.gov and fill in the search box with the same terms. The numerous studies that will appear will be very convincing. And they are all peer-reviewed, so you can trust the conclusions.
- Acne, AIDS, Allergies, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Altitude Sickness, Alzheimer’s Disease, Anemia, Angina pectoris, Anxiety Disorders, Arteriosclerosis, Arthritis, Asthma, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism
- Bacterial Infection, Poor Blood Circulation, Blood Vessel Damage, Bronchopulmonary Disease, Bursitis
- Cancer, Canker Sores, Cardiovascular Disease, Impaired Cerebral Performance, Cerebral Vascular Insufficiency, Chronic Bronchitis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Connective Tissue Damage, Cystic Fibrosis
- Dandruff, Dementia, Diabetes (DM), Epilepsy, Equilibrium Disorder, Fibromyalgia, Gastritis, Graf Rejection
- Heart Attack, Heart Disease, Hemorrhoids, Hepatitis, Hepatotoxicity, Herpes, High Blood Glucose, High Blood Pressure (HTN), High Cholesterol, HIV, Hypertension (HTN),
- Immune Disorders, Indigestion, Infertility, Inflammation (swelling), Insomnia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Jaundice, Kidney Damage, Leprosy, Liver Cirrhosis, Liver Fibrosis, Lymph Tissue Damage,
- Macular Degeneration, Manic Depression, Migraine Headaches, Mucous Membrane Damage, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Muscle Energy Loss,
- PANDAS, Panic Attacks, Paralysis, Parkinson’s Disease, Periodontitis, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Pneumonia, Poison Ivy, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis,
- Raynaud’s Disease, Respiratory System Diseases, Rheumatism, Rheumatoid Arthritis,
- Schizophrenia, Sjogren’s Syndrome, Skin Disorders, Stomach Ulcers, Swollen Glands
- Thrombosis, Tinnitus, Tuberculosis, Ulcers, Unverricht-Lundborg Disease, Venous Insufficiency (blood pooling in veins), Vertigo, Viral Infection, Vision Loss (age-related), Xerostomia, Yeast Infection, Yellow Fever, Zinc Deficiency
By the time you have received one of the above diagnoses, oxidative stress is likely already advanced. The good news is that by decreasing oxidative stress, you can feel better – naturally. We do not claim to cure, prevent, treat, or mitigate disease with our little yellow pill. But when you reduce oxidative stress by 40% in just 30 days …by 70% in 120 days, just imagine how you’ll feel. It is life-changing. Not just for the present. You can stop the ongoing damage to your precious cells and be proactive in protecting them for your future years.
It’s simply mind-boggling that we have this tool available to all of us. To take control of our own body and heal from within. Are you ready to activate your Nrf2 pathway?
Contact me for more information on transforming your body.
Activate your Nrf2 pathway today!